Monday, May 7, 2012

Grace is Born

It all started with a text message. Just a few simple words sent casually to my husband, and BAM. This idea took on a life of itself- wouldn't let us brush it off. This idea has become our baby for the past two weeks.

I guess I'll back up.
My husband works as an industrial engineer, and a big part of his job is making work places as efficient as possible. Which can only mean one thing: Organizing.

I work as a Personal Assistant/Nanny. While the kids are at school, I do a lot of things around the house, but one of my main and beloved duties is organzing- closets, toys, books, dressers, dog stuff, etc.

After a few weeks of texting back and forth our organizational before and after pictures with my husband, I sent him that small but powerful text: "Will you start an organizational business with me?"

So here we are, just nursing our baby business, Grace Interior Organizing (GIO if you're feeling like friends already).

We are very excited to get the ball rolling and watch GIO grow!


-Tiffany Pope

p.s. Like Grace on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/GraceInteriorOrganizing

No comments:

Post a Comment