Monday, June 11, 2012

Before Grace Before & After

Happy Monday, everyone! I hope you all had a relaxing weekend. Kevin and I got to take a trip up to our Alma mater (Cal Poly San Luis Obispo) for graduation weekend. It was so nice to be amongst old friends, open space, green grass, and cows (I LOVE cows).

After a wonderful few days, we returned to our tiny one room studio, and I was quickly reminded why there is a need for what we do. Space is tight, especially in LA, and any way we can make it feel as relaxed and spread out as San Luis Obispo is a wonderful, wonderful thing.

Here's a look at a post from our personal blog that I posted when we were just moving in, before Grace was even on our radar.

Hope you enjoy and feel like you know who we are outside of our business a bit more by browsing other posts!

-Tiffany Pope
tiffany@graceinteriororganizing.com
949-735-8811
graceinteriororganzing.com

consider the lillies: Linen Closet: Before and After: I have a lot of clothes. So many, that our decently large closet wasn't quite big enough to house them all, so Kevin and I put the "leftover...

No comments:

Post a Comment