Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Bookshelf Redo

So yesterday I wrote about my 30 minute mini project organizing the computer desk that I have been using while my office gets in order (Have I mentioned i'm excited to show you pictures of my new office soon?). After feeling my spirits lifted by what can be accomplished in just 30 minutes, I decided to see how I could improve our bookshelf that stands next to the desk.
Not awful, but a little cluttered and scattered.
 Again, the key to shaping up this bookshelf was to get rid of stuff. This is usually the hardest part of organizing. The connection we have to our stuff. But it feels so good to only keep what you need and what works to improve the look of a space.

After- feels so much more focused to me!
I encourage you to find just a few things you are willing to part with today! And I can help!

GraceInteriorOrganizing.com

Happy Organizing!

-Tiffany
tiffany@graceinteriororganizing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment