Thursday, November 22, 2012

Things on Thursday


Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you are all having a relaxing day with your families and taking time to count your blessings! We all know this time of year can get a little hectic with shopping, parties, decorating and hosting house guests. Keeping track of everything can be a real chore!

That's when a good calendar comes in handy. While I am a total technology junkie, there are a few things I prefer to have in hard copy form. My calendar is one of them. I need to see my schedule physically sprawled out on a wall rather than hidden in an app on my phone.

I chose the Brewster Wall Pop White Board Monthly Calendar.


I love that it is a dry erase board, so I can change the calendar each month. Plus this calendar is peel & stick, so I can move it from wall to wall without leaving a sticky residue or losing the ability to stick to the wall. I've already moved it from one wall to another with absolutely no problem. At 24" by 36", I'm able to write in several appointments each day.

I just love being able to clearly see my entire month laid out so I always know where I need to be and what I need to get done!

Be sure to check out other Wall Pops Products to see different wall decor, white boards, and decorative calendars!

No comments:

Post a Comment