Thursday, November 29, 2012

Things on Thursday

You may remember this product from last week's post about my mom's spice cabinet.

The Gravity-Feed Can Rack on the top shelf.

Gravity-Feed Can Rack $14.99 at The Container Store
First, the positives. This product was fairly easy to assemble, and I really like that the shelf that the can sits on is slanted forward so each can in the front slides to the very front of the rack. I also like that it came with dividers to put in between cans so you can store cans of the same size together.

Now the not-so-good. This product would be much better if there was more room between the shelves. Even the average sized cans that my mom had were too big to fit in the rack without disassembling and lifting up the rack above it. This product is really made for very small cans.

Luckily my mom doesn't keep too many canned goods in stock, so I was able to come up with a quick fix.


After removing the middle shelf, we were pleased to see that all the cans still fit on the rack and there was room to remove the cans.

Overall, I would recommend this item if you have many cans that are small in size. If your canned items are medium or large, you can always modify this item!

No comments:

Post a Comment